Orlando city, situated in Florida, US, is also well-known as “The City Beautiful”. Its symbol is the “Lake Eola fountain” at Lake Eola Park. It is the most visited city by tourists in the world majorly because of the events and various tourist attractions.
The city offers various entertainment, lodging, and dining options. Being one of the popular tourist destinations in the world, you will be amazed by the variety of attractions and various things to do in Orlando. The internationally renowned tourist attractions in Orlando are the Walt Disney World Resort and the Universal Orlando Resort.
The best place to stay in Orlando is near the airport. Orlando is known for convention traffic so it is wise for tourists to stay near the airport to avoid traffic on the day of departure. Generally, airport hotels are occupied by travelers. Many tourists want to stay in the heart of the city, to enjoy city life and attractions. By staying at an airport hotel you, save money, time and get all amenities similar to the hotels within the city.
Fairfield Inn is a highly recommended airport hotel, Orlando. It is 2 miles from the Orlando International Airport. Among the amenities, you can enjoy working out in the fitness center, relax in the outdoor pool, and take a short walk to the local restaurant and entertainment venues. The rooms are designed with elegant décor. You can reach there by taxi or bus service.
Shopping in Orlando
Orlando gives a chance to enjoy the best shopping venues. You can enjoy street shopping, discount centers, art galleries, specialty shops, shopping malls, and departmental stores.
Mentioned below are some of the best shopping malls in Orlando –
- Orlando Premium Outlets have 150 stores in total.
- The Mall at Millennia is America’s best tourist destination.
- Downtown Disney has everything from shopping to dining.
- Artegon Marketplace has 65 specialty stores.
- Florida Mall is the biggest and luxurious mall in Central Florida.
- Winter Park is known for luxury women’s clothing.
- Pointe Orlando provides exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- West Oaks Mall is West Orlando’s largest shopping center.
- Old Town has 75 specialty shops and 8 restaurants.
- Crossroads at Lake Buena Vista have 25 beautiful shops and factory outlet stores that can be explored through a free shuttle ride from the hotel.
- Osceola Flea and Farmers Market have 900 specialty booths of antiques and collectibles.
- Kissimmee Value Outlet Shops is known for interesting sales where you can save money.
- Altamonte Mall is a prime location where regular events and festivals are held.
- Disney Springs is known as an ideal place for Disney souvenirs.
Gone are those days when you carelessly packed a bag and left for a trip. After the COVID19 outbreak, it is necessary to take precautions and carry all items to stay safe. Hand sanitizers are a must along with a mask and face shield. Hand sanitizers are mostly out of stock online, or it takes ample time to deliver. So if you need sanitizer urgently simply type on the search engine hand sanitizer near me and it will tell you the stores or medical shops that can easily provide it. Otherwise, prepare DIY hand sanitizer with all ingredients available at home.