Addiction acts as a barrier to the proper functioning of your brain. This can cause serious and dangerous problems like brain damage. Therefore, understanding the risk factor here, one must take necessary precautions at the earliest to cure addiction. While you try to recover from any addiction, you may face severe with-drawl symptoms. In such cases, you may need help from doctors and psychiatrists. At a rehab center, you will receive all these facilities.
Addiction can be for different things. For instance, while some are addicted to mobile phones, some are to drugs and consumption. You might be a drug or alcohol addict willing to overcome this problem; then a rehab center is the best solution. The main purpose of rehab is to recover you from addictions.
Concise Recovery Center is a San Fernando Valley addiction inpatient rehab that helps people detox alcohol and recover from addictions. They are popular for handling even the most complex cases and have a good experience. They provide several services from holistic to therapeutic. Therefore, if you are looking for a good rehab center, then you must contact the Concise Recovery center.
In drug or alcohol addiction cases, the rehab center will divide the patients into two groups based on their severity of alcohol consumption. This article will help you understand about two groups.
Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Center:
1. Inpatient rehab:
- What is it: As said earlier, depending on the severity of your alcohol consumption, the doctor will tell you, which group is suitable; if you have severe alcohol use disorder, unstable lifestyle, no support from friends and family, or any health disorder, then the doctor will suggest you inpatient rehab.
- How it works: Here, you will have to stay in a rehab center itself. You will receive 24*7 care and treatment from professional doctors and psychiatrists. It has two types of programs – Short-term program, which is for three to six weeks, and long-term program, which is for six to twelve months.
- Advantages: Inpatient rehab has several benefits such as you receive help for 24 hours. Here, you get to focus entirely on your recovery only. You do not have to bother about anything else such as office work, parenting, relationships, etc.
2. Outpatient rehab:
- What is it: If you have less severe alcohol use disorder, good social support, good physical life, and healthy surrounding with a stable lifestyle, then the doctors might suggest you this program.
- How it works: Here, you can take the treatment from the comfort of your home. You do not have to stay at the rehab center. Instead, you just need to follow the instructions of your doctor while continuing your job, household work, etc.
- Advantages: You do not have to take off from your job. Your social life is not disturbed. You can enjoy the comfort of your home. It means you can just continue with your life.
Both inpatient and outpatient program has various benefits. However, you can recover only when you give your best along with your doctor.